"Pray that HE will make you stronger. Don't just pray that the mountain will get smaller.
Even when people gave you lemon, smile"

Sit back and enjoy my rambles, stories and opinions about life.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Make It Easy For Us

Assalamualaikum...

it's been a month since i wrote a post here. now, came up with something new. yeah, using english in my post like i've used in my oldest-already-deleted post when i make a preparation at international education center (Intec) last two years. why? why all of sudden? it's because i'm just finishing my blogrunning through one of the blog i admire. ringing me to my oldest post which was not in Bahasa. and of course, many errors i could remember...

novel in malaysia. gift from my aunt (i guess so)

practical anatomy exam is just in front of me. no doubt, lot more to read, memorize, etcetera etcetera. my brain is freezing as if i'm eating 'air batu campur'. cannot think. cannot talk. just cadaver. cadaver. cadaver. but still i've time to wrote this and share all kind of thing on fb and commenting on that and this status, thats weird. =,= it really is....

quiet. very quiet. i think i can hear the sound of needle fell on the floor. it's exam mode. everyone is busy with their own bussiness. own life. me too. but the silence wouldn't bother me much. and all this while i stay with my roomate so it's not a pure silence, thanks to her. but still, i'll go out as i feel bored. thats me. hang out with good friends and best friends. but during these study leave, it's not just regular hang out, we hang out with books and skulls and bones. alhamdulillah...

nevertheless, parents is the one you should never forget to update your news. they'll wait you for a whole day long, before you knew it. so give them a call. that should make you feel better. prime thing is taking care of your praying time... it's with you and Allah. whatever happens we're always his servants. so dont mess up thing just for an Exam...

final written is very very near. i'll give my effort and du'a, insyaAllah. pray for me and my friends... and arigatou nakama~ again. again. and again.
there's no more to say.
wallahualam.

p/s: pembetulan vocab dan grammar amatlah dialu-alukan. dalam proses nak melatih diri dengan bahasa asing balik.. moga dipermudahkan.. =)

1 comment: