"Pray that HE will make you stronger. Don't just pray that the mountain will get smaller.
Even when people gave you lemon, smile"

Sit back and enjoy my rambles, stories and opinions about life.

Monday, April 13, 2015

This Life


Just how much is the world we live now worth?
Everything feel meaningless
Maybe I am little tired

What ideal should I visualize?
What hope should I embrace as I move on
The future is calling for us
Can you hear that voice now too

Even if it's something like the sparks of firework
That I can never catch hold of
Once more, once more,
I want to reach out with my hands

Everyone has their share of sorrow
But they also wish for a wonderful tomorrow
Just how much can I love this troubled world
When I lost my nerve?

-copypaste-

-codeblue-




No comments:

Post a Comment